As a digital product studio, we take your idea and create a product your customers love.
We just do it.
With an overnight prototype, we make the core of your idea tangible in two days. (If you think bigger, we also sprint for 5–10 days.)
Example: “Uber for pharmacies”
We believe in prototyping because …
ideas that can be experienced create more energy and persuasive power
experiencing solutions leads to better and faster decisions than thinking about them
Ideation & idea challenging
Let’s be real:
When was the last time you talked with your users? Through co-creation, we ideate solutions together with future users.
Example: Scribbling a service platform for digital healthcare with physicians
We believe that solutions get better …
when they are validated and improved with users right from the start
when user feedback is not a one-time event, but guides development iteratively
Minimum viable product
Beefing it up
We develop all mandatory elements to bring the product to life and we support you all the way to the alpha version.
Example: A database for digital healthcare
Paving the way for digital medicine
7 weeks from idea to first live version
Our own product by conviction
Who does it
We know what we do because we’ve been doing it long enough. At Spirit Link, we all’ve been working together on digital healthcare projects for 10 years.
- Gunther Tutein
- Hands-on manager
- Diving passionately into our customers’ world for 20 years
- Untiringly fights the status quo, where it’s worth it
- Karin Tröger
- 13 years of digital conceptual work
- 3 years as psychologist in a somatic rehabilitation facility
- Pushing user value
- Martina Pröger
- Award-winning UX/UI designer
- Designing digital surfaces for 15 years
- Creates magical onscreen user experiences
- Susanne Rödel
- Physician with 2 years of experience at hospital
- 15 years medical editorial work and consulting
- Helps us keep the edge on healthcare trends
- Hajo Hoffmann
- 12 years of experience as IT consultant
- Digital expertise in games and healthcare
- The “can-do” type of tech-guy
- Markus Hanauer
- Entrepreneur with 20 years of experience
- Passionate about work culture
- The visionary driver in the team
We complement our competencies and capacities on demand from
To change healthcare, there is a better way than slide decks.
It’s the user experience that turns a great idea into a great product.
Prototyping is adrenaline for your project.
Start with making the idea tangible for users.
Iteration and user feedback do more good than huge documents in endless feedback-loops*.
*But we’ll also make it through those together.
With prototyping, coordination in the big corporation is more fun.